28 December 2008

Suspicious Lorry

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim | Good day to my fellow readers ^^

Yes, I know, the time right now is past bedtime. I should be sleeping tightly as always. But now, as I am typing this posting, there is an activity going around by the opposite neighbor. The story was like this, I was about to sleep and suddenly there was a loud reverse signal spouting the calm night around 1250 a.m.

There was a lorry entered reversely into my neighboring areas. The street was really just fit to the middle size of the lorry. But what kept me awoke and to keep my observation was that there were a lot of boys and girls at the back of the lorry. I thought there would be a house-breaking live. But, they were around 15 to 18 kids between 10 to 15 years old and there were 3 adults between 25 to 30 years old.

Then, I waited to observe if they were to act suspiciously. Then, my closed-neighbor just arrived home and he asked them, what were they doing. From the look of his expression I felt glad. But I continued to watch them. He arrived home around 1.30 a.m.

A few moment after that, there was a VIVA came in. It was the rental person of the one of the opposite neighbors which are renting the rooms of the opposite house, the nurse. I know her job as my mother once told me. Then, she came out and started to supervised. Owh, she was supervising the kids and others in helping her to move out from her current renting room.

But it is now at 1.40 a.m. What kind of person or a neighbor that move out in this hour? Astaghfirullah. This kind of activities could lead to the misunderstanding and framing events. Totally unacceptable decision to move out in the middle of the neighbors' sleeping. Although, if her intention was not to bother the neighbor regarding her moving out, but at least to rethink about it when is the perfect or suitable time to pack and to move out your stuff.

In my mind, there were lots of things were pounding: what if they were to wipe out all the stuff that they can see? Because some of them were like the surrounding watcher. And most of the boys were smoking regardless of the age. The most act that I hate when I saw a person was coming out from the dark while zipping up his short pant's zip. He was peeing in the dark. Owh man, what a terrible and unbehavior person he is and I was about to call the police if they were to act something stupids. Astaghfirullah.

"Please avoid any undesirable and misleading assumption"

No comments: