13 November 2008

Nightmares

Dreams, the good ones always have a place in everyone's heart. But what about the bad dreams. Why does it being named as nightmare?

"Dreams are defined as sequence of images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and biological purposes of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is known as oneirology." -obtained from Wiki.

Yes, lately I experienced bad dreams. I do not know what do they meant. "Oo Allah, bless me with Your signs." Seriously, one of my previous dreams was the worst. It was really scary. Furthermore, on that night, I slept very late, or to say I slept at 1.00 a.m. I stayed up a bit late than usual to study for the tomorrow's paper. But, I felt very uncomfortable and I was awake exactly two hours later. -It is really scarying me out even to type this post.

Each dream we had is a sign to us. It is up to us to find a good and well-known dream interpreter to interpret our dreams. Be careful with any dreams you had. Allah may want to show you something behind all the hardness and tests He made.

"always do your prayer before and after your sleep"

No comments: