26 March 2009

Missing Episode 18 - 1st Time Experienced

Assalamu'alaikum w.r.t.w.b.t. and good day -

This post is dedicated towards a transportation company that I really fond to use for long distance, Transnational Express Bus. Now, most of the long-distance buses are new and double-story. I usually took Transnational to go to Kuala Lumpur and to campus at Tronoh. The comfortability of long-distance and famous destinations are unquestionable. Except to Lumut and Jengka. I always ended up with 4-seats type of buses and very old.

Since, they are now migrating towards double-story buses, the 3-seats buses are now replacing the old buses for Lumut destination. Although the 3-seats not as new as the double-story, it is surely more comfortable than before. I really love to sit on the single seat when traveling alone. He he he.

When I saw that I will be going back to campus with 3-seats type, I was excited. It was because of the previous experience that me and other passengers had, where the 3-seats type was merely a temporary bus to transport us to Tanah Merah where the old type bus was waiting for us whilst it was being repaired. Even more, the seats are being equipped with seat-belts. Of course, I am a good citizen and passenger, I seat-belted myself. ^^

The things is, new thing does not come easily. When, on the journey back to campus, I was startled for few times where the bus was stopped and banging noises were loud. Then the last one was a little longer than before and the air was getting hot and hotter.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Soon I realized that both engines were silent. Luckily the bus was "dead" at Simpang Rui, and there was a restaurant which was to be closed for the day as it was at 2.30 a.m. Furthermore, there was a burger stall outside the premise that closed till 4.00 a.m.

The driver try to fix things out and the problem came from the battery which was out of charges.

The bus's battery

There was another bus, earlier than us which had to stop since all its lights were out and they had already called for technicians to come. The time was spent clueless at first as the driver was vanished into dark alley. Hu hu hu. Then, I was in hassle since I got lots of things unsettled. Then I spent a fifteen minutes with my laptop to make slides for IEE term paper presentation. Wow, I was impressed by my own sense of duty at that time by ignoring others passengers who were sleeping and snoring.

Then, at 3.30 a.m., it seemed that there was nothing progress on the bus's condition. I had my early breakfast with a burger. Luckily I got an accompany of a classmate. But he was busy smoking and watching "wok dogo" in his phone. Ha ha ha.

4.00 a.m., the driver was no where to be seen. I then joined other passengers that could not sleep and started to exchange experiences and stories. He he he. We were keen to hear stories which had ghosty elements and supernatural. Ha ha ha. By 5.00 a.m. there was a truck heading towards us and we were glad to see the back up technicians arrived. Then charged back the battery and we continued to Lumut by 5.30 a.m. Alhamdulillah I arrived at campus at 8.15 a.m. and still got time to prepare and to go to 9.00 a.m. class. ^^

Even more, it is true with what had Allah said in Holy Quran which goes similarly like this: "every difficulties will follow with easiness" and it was recited twice in the same surah. Where my 9.00 a.m. class did not canceled but the test and presentation for that subject were postponed. Alhamdulillah :-D


"Every event occurred has it's owned hikmah (good consequence)"

4 comments:

Dinda Boutique said...

everythin hapen 4 a gud reason ;p that's da rule of karma ;p hahaha!

Mohd Hafizd said...

aku pernah nek bas sri maju kedah-kL..mmg suxx sb die kne repair in the middle of theeeeeeeeeewweereeeeeeeeewweeerree journey~

h a r i t h said...

Mrs. Li - Sempat lagi tu promote blog dia..ye ye ye..ambo paham..

Mohd Hafizd - haha..benda nk jadi dh..akan jadi jg..at least ada pengalaman dh..lps ni sure a time nunggu dipenuhi ngan aktiviti y berfaedah spt berzikir dan beristighfar..insyaAllah

Anonymous said...

Hamba sudah berhenti menggunakan perkhidmatan beliau.. kalau sekali dua tidak mengapa tetapi dah berkali hamba dan ada sesetengah passanger laen menerima layanan kasar.. Mutiara menawarkan khidmat pelanggan yang lagi bagus. hanya untuk maklumat tuan hamba. apa yang buruk dari hamba sendiri.