02 August 2008

27.7.2008 - Lata Iskandar

Lata Iskandar, the waterfall

Yes, alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, I had the opportunity to visit the Lata Iskandar once more. The first time that me and my family went to the waterfall when I was very young, a cute and naughty boy. He he he.

Ablution before solat

The second time was few years back, in 2006. It was a family trip of three cars convoy and it was the first time I drove from Kota Bharu [my hometown] to Cameron Highland. We spent a night at the Green View Motel at Brinchang. The trip was on the end of first week of Raya that year. We were lucky because there was a night market and we got a bunch of Cameron stuff especially the roses and strawberry for each of us. The day after that, we stopped at the waterfall for a rest before heading back to Kuala Lumpur. I was not very satisfied as the stop was too short and there were only few small shops opened.

Counting the stairs

Then, I made a wish to visit the waterfall once again after I got the car. I went to the waterfall with my roommate, Mohd Rosli. All the photos are from his new camera, Sony Cyber-Shot, A270. Oh, my TZ3? I borrowed to my sister because her convocation is closed.

-Me-

The Nature

"love green, love nature"

No comments: