04 July 2009

Missing Episode 27 - At Tok Ma's House

Assalamu'alaikum w.r.t.w.b.t. and good day~

Well, it has been sometimes from my last post. I really wanted to update my blog everyday, but for the past one month unemployed I hibernated from updating my blog. I felt very sleepy when I am in my room. Too much syaitans [devils] in my room perhaps. ^^ what can I say, they live just next to my room. Ha ha ha.

Here I would like to share few photos which I took when I last visited my Tok Ma's house. 3 things on Tok Ma's cactus which cached my eyes: A snail, orchid plants and a flower. Lucky! Alhamdulillah, now I am convinced that cactus also blooms flower. ^^

Cactus Flower

Orchid plants on cactus

Amazing will power of a snail

Thank you my readers. Don't forget to leave comment(s).

"What goes around, comes around"

2 comments:

yginsaf4 said...

ingatkan kalo unemployed patutnyer lagi banyak update blog.. ehehe, salammm akak okid teww

HARITH said...

nk buat cam ne..unemployed nye kat luar..tp duk umah..x ckup kakitangan..employed already at home: driver, guard house, gardener, maid..butler..baby sitter..byk plak jawatan y disandang..ngalahkn CEO PETRONAS kot..haha