04 March 2008

My Hobby


Assalamu'alaikum w.r.t.w.b.t. and Good Day.

Alhamdulillah, praise be upon Allah the Almighty and the most Generous. This posting would be my first posting of my blog. I hope that I can exchange and can share lots of information and knowledge with other bloggers.

A little bit about my hobbies;
  1. Gardening; especially Orchids [local and wild species].
  2. Eating; love to eat my mum's cooking, cakes, biscuits and pastries.
  3. Stamps Collecting; some collections of local stamps and from other countries.
You all can view my Friendster account at: http://profiles.friendster.com/harithrazali

I hope I can learn more through this blog. Thank you in advance for those who views my blog and give out their comments.

Ja-ne~ Wassalamu'alaikum.

1 comment:

moroka said...

Alhamdulillah.I also love to eat. Maybe we can share your food together later. Huahaha.:D